Use the form below to order a small fix job for your WordPress website.
A small fix job is a change made to your WordPress website that fixes one specific issue. The complexity of the issue is such that it doesn’t take longer than 30 minutes to fix.
There are endless possibilities of what can be done with WordPress. Use the list below as a rule of thumb to determine whether the job you require is a small fix job.
Some examples of small fix jobs:
– small graphic edit
– fix or modify a form
– update WordPress core
– update a theme or a plugin
– configure a theme or a plugin
– change the styling of an element on your site (i.e. placement, size, color, order, etc.)
– remove a specific error that keeps popping up
– restore access to WordPress dashboard when user is locked out
If your order cannot be dealt with as a small fix job, we will advise you about your options.